Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UPDATED - A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words, But Video Is Priceless

Tonight I'm going to let my pictures and video tell a little of the story of the trip today. I will tell you that Jorg got us back to Ghana University for t-shirts. If you happen to get one as a gift, be thrilled. There wasn't much of a selection and even fewer colors within a selection. Totally "foreign" to Indiana's bookstore.

These videos were taken today just outside the oldest coco bean farm in Ghana. We were hopping off the bus when we were greeted by this. Here's where my words stop and the video takes over. But I must say it was a heartwarming experience and something I'll cherish for the rest of my life. We truly have fantastic students. Parents, you should be proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment